|International industry park, HN province ,410207,Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Diameter:||OD95||Scaling:||Precise Factor Like 20%|
|Compatible Machine:||Zirkonzahn M1 M3 M5||Thickness:||10-25mm|
|Shades:||Vita 16 Color||Density Post-Sintering (g/ Cm³):||6.08|
Zirkonzahn M1 M3 M5 Milling System Compatible Dental Zirconia Blank 95mm Prettau Disc
Honchon Smile zirconia block is made of nanometer medical grade zirconia powder. The powder is firstly compacted by cold isostatic pressing with high compressive strength and then pre-sintered to a certain degree to offer good machinability.
Honchon Smile zirconia block is a partially sintered 3mol% yttria (Y2O3) stabilized zirconia (ZrO2) block, which is made from zirconia ceramics powder by cold isostatic pressing and machining. It is more homogeneous than uniaxial pressed. After fully densified, the zirconia block has a high strength, excellent biocompatibility and aesthetics. HONCHON zirconia block can be machined to dental restorations by different CAD CAM or manual milling systems. Applications include both anterior and posterior single tooth or bridge restorations. Currently we mainly offer three materials as: HONCHON HT/HT-plus -- Normal translucent zirconia, applied for crown and bridges.
HONCHON ST/ST-plus -- Super translucent zirconia, applied for crown and bridges, especially for full contour crown and bridges.
HONCHON UT – Ultra translucent for anterior.
HONCHON Preshded -- ST and UT types.
HONCHON Multilayer -- ST, UT, 3D, 4D.
Directions for Use
(1) Take the disc from the packaging and confirm that the disc does not have a crack or other damage.
(2) Place the disc into the milling machine; then begin the milling process following the milling systems technical instructions.
(3) After milling, remove the restorations from the disc with a diamond bur etc.
(4) The cutting waste or dust, which is attached to the restorations, can be removed with a gentle air stream.
(5) Put the restorations into the refractory sagger tray and place them in the sintering furnace. (6) Sinter the restorations according to the sintering schedule shown above.
(7) After sintering, adjust the restorations with a diamond bur as needed.
(8) Confirm that the restorations have no cracks.
Keep the following thickness of this product for fabricating prosthetics:
|Location & indication||Wall thickness|
|Anterior crown or bridge||0.8 mm or more|
|Veneer||0.4 mm or more*|
|Posterior crown or bridge||1.0 mm or more|
Available Sizes :
ZrO2+HfO2+Y2O3+ Al2O3 > 99.9wt%
Bending Strength 1400 Mpa
Contact Person: yoyo